Welcome to Most Holy Redeemer and St Dominic Church
LIFTING OF COVID RESTRICTIONS
1. We advise FACE MASK COVERINGS to be worn while in church – this is the best way to minimise transmission of the virus
2. TRACK AND TRACE remains in operation and sanitize your hands on entering the church
3. Windows and doors will be open to ensure the greatest ventilation.
4. The Holy Water stoups are not refilled. People wishing to receive holy water may bring a filled small bottle to be blessed privately.
5. The Sign of Peace remains suspended as it is not an integral part of the Mass
6. Altar Servers may return to duty.
7. Restrictions on Social distancing is removed. However, people should respect each other’s personal space.
8. Holy Communion will continue to be under one kind and distributed in the hand (not directly to the mouth).
9. The ‘One Way’ system will continue to be used for exiting the church.
10. Those with ‘symptoms’ or who receive a National Health notification are not to attend Mass and should self-isolate until tested negative. This also includes if you have cold or flu symptoms.
We’ve got two locations around Harold Hill area.
The Most Holy Redeemer
Petersfield Ave, Harold Hill, Romford, Essex, RM3 9PB
Monday: 9:30 am
Friday: 9:30 am
Saturday: 6:30 pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation 10 am-11 am and on request
Sunday: 11 am
Holy Day Obligation 9.30 am
St. Dominic’s Church
281 Straight Road, Harold Hill, Romford, Essex, RM3 7JS
Tuesday: 9:30 am
Thursday: 9:30 am
Holy Day Obligation 7.30pm
Help Your Church Community
In these difficult times, we are more than aware of the many stresses and strains, both personal and financial, being experienced by parishioners; but if you feel able and are willing to continue making at least some contribution, however small, we would be immensely grateful.
If you’d like more information, please use the contact form to connect with us.